Wednesday, July 22, 2015

He LOVES me...

Did you ever just have a moment, when God does something so personal, just for you?  Something you never would have asked for, nor expected?  Something completely unnecessary but totally awesome?  Something that just about brings you to your knees with the knowledge of how very much He loves you and cares about every. little. thing. in your life...

First night of Kingdom Bound...4 days of Christian concerts as well as the crazy rollercoasters and other rides at Darien Lake.  First up...For King and Country.

We had settled into seats pretty far back and on the outside edge so that Brian could sit in his wheelchair and we could all sit together.  There was handicapped seating available, but only for the person in the wheelchair and one person with them.  That was okay, and we were happy to sit together where we were.

Then a staff/security volunteer came and talked with Brian for a minute...and asked us if we wanted to move to some empty VIP seats.  All of us, in the THIRD row!  I about started balling.  We moved up, My mom, Hannah, and I jumped up and down and screamed our lungs out.  Levi had a sweatshirt turban tied around his head and ears, and played Minecraft when he needed to "check out".  Esther...fell asleep.  Yes, in the third row.  And Brian and Noah spent the whole time grinning from ear to ear.  Simply amazing...

Some snippets from songs of theirs...in case you don't know them well...

"I've got a busted heart...hold on to me."
"You carry my weakness, my sickness, my brokenness all on Your shoulders...my help comes from You."
"Fix my eyes on You..."
"It's not over yet."

Thank you, God.  You give me more than I could ever ask for and certainly more than my feeble heart so often lacking in faith deserves.  Thank you for hope and that YOUR plans for us are only for good.  Thank you for loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment